Kosmos Software Solutions
Kosmos isn’t just about top-tier handheld ultrasound system hardware. With our workflow solution software and strategic partnerships, Kosmos is pulling out all the stops in order to help solve more problems for point-of-care ultrasound users.
The Us2.ai software solution offers advanced echo workflows, interpretation and reporting to save time and reduce variability at the bedside. Read about how the Kosmos and Us2.ai integration can help novices screen for heart failure in this research article published by the Cleveland Clinic.
- Reduced analysis time: from 20-40 minutes (human) to. 1.2 min (AI, software)
- Improved accuracy: Core lab testing showed 0% variability in results
- Highly accurate measurements: interchangeable with core lab trained sonographers measurements
- Integrated into the Kosmos system via cloud or as an on-premise server
- Operates in real time, continually acquiring data during the exam
- Drives repeatability and reproducibility of key clinical measurements
- Provides data to support evidence-based decision making
- Reduces operator variability
19 Labs Tele-Ultrasound
Kosmos has now partnered with 19 Labs to deliver the most comprehensive tele-health solution available for point-of-care ultrasound users. With Kosmos integrated into the 19Labs Gale software, you not only get advanced tele-ultrasound with Kosmos, but all of the additional tele-health connections that 19Labs offers (glucose monitor, blood test, ECG, etc) as well. While other tele-ultrasound solutions only provide remote ultrasound collaboration, this comprehensive solution provides an even more complete picture of a patient’s health from anywhere in the world.
- HIPPA compliant
- No limit in participants or number of visits
- Add up to 100 guests to a remote ultrasound visit
- Closed device: no other apps can be downloaded into the tablet for ultimate security
- Customizable to your needs
Kosmos Universal Platform
Kosmos Universal Platform (KUP) is our own vendor agnostic, HIPAA-compliant online ultrasound workflow solution that has the ability to facilitate image archival, perform user metrics, complete reporting and simplify QA, all in the name of streamlining the point-of-care ultrasound user workflow.
Store, share, and label exams
- Store exams
- Create and share portfolios
- Add labels to exams to optimize future searches
- Review and report on images in the same system
Track, comment, and edit images
- Track progress of exam submissions through QA review
- Provide Feedback on individual images
- Edit image reports for accuracy
Track performance and facilitate research
- Track performance analytics at individual and group levels
- Filter data for research
- Create QA reports