Kosmos Software Solutions
Kosmos isn’t just about top-tier handheld ultrasound system hardware. With our workflow solution software and strategic partnerships, Kosmos is pulling out all the stops in order to help solve more problems for point-of-care ultrasound users.
- Reduced analysis time: from 20-40 minutes (human) to. 1.2 min (AI, software)
- Improved accuracy: Core lab testing showed 0% variability in results
- Highly accurate measurements: interchangeable with core lab trained sonographers measurements
- Integrated into the Kosmos system via cloud or as an on-premise server
- Operates in real time, continually acquiring data during the exam
- Drives repeatability and reproducibility of key clinical measurements
- Provides data to support evidence-based decision making
- Reduces operator variability
Kosmos has now partnered with 19Labs to deliver the most comprehensive tele-health solution available for point-of-care ultrasound users. With Kosmos integrated into the 19Labs Gale software, you not only get advanced tele-ultrasound with Kosmos, but all of the additional tele-health connections that 19 Labs offers (glucose monitor, blood test, ECG, etc) as well. While other tele-ultrasound solutions only provide remote ultrasound collaboration, this comprehensive solution provides an even more complete picture of a patient’s health from anywhere in the world.
- HIPPA compliant
- No limit in participants or number of visits
- Add up to 100 guests to a remote ultrasound visit
- Closed device: no other apps can be downloaded into the tablet for ultimate security
- Customizable to your needs
Kosmos Universal Platform
Kosmos Universal Platform (KUP) is our own vendor agnostic, HIPAA-compliant online ultrasound workflow solution that has the ability to facilitate image archival, perform user metrics, complete reporting and simplify QA, all in the name of streamlining the point-of-care ultrasound user workflow.
Store, share, and label exams
Track performance and facilitate research