Privacy – EchoNous Properties
Types of Information Collected and Processed
Through EchoNous’s Properties, we collect and process any and all information necessary to operate our business, including but not limited to:
- Identification information, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, location data, an online identifier;
- Specific information of the product that you have purchased from us;
- Information about your business, such as company name, business type, company size, company location, or principle place of business; or
- Social media or online forum postings.
Use of Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Provide services to you;
- Communicate with you regarding your requests or questions;
- Administer your account;
- Personalize and optimize your account;
- Verify your identity and protect your information;
- Provide information regarding your orders;
- Perform data analysis;
- Provide customer support;
- Improve our business operation;
- Comply with legal obligations;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Conduct marketing, advertising, or sales activities; and
- Provide you with surveys or questionnaires.
To the extent permitted by law of your regional jurisdiction, we may also enhance or combine your information gathered from multiple sources for the purposes listed above. Depending on your regional jurisdiction, you may exercise your right to object to some uses of your information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may transfer your information gathered through our Properties, and store and process it in any countries we have facilities or affiliates. By voluntarily providing your information to us, you are consenting to our transferring of your information to countries outside of your country of residence, to the extent permitted by applicable law, which may provide different data protection than in your country. We will maintain appropriate measures, including contracts and internal policies and procedures, in order to protect your information when it is transferred to our affiliates in other countries.
Legal Basis for Processing Your Information
The legal basis for processing your information is for the following:
- Your consent;
- Complying with legal obligation;
- Protecting the vital interests of you;
- EchoNous’s legitimate business interest; or
- Contractual requirement with you or a relevant party.
When using our website your personal data may be stored and processed by us in the United States. If you are one of our customers located within the European Economic Area (EEA), United Kingdom (UK), and Switzerland, you may have the following rights under your countries’ privacy laws in relation to the data we collect from you:
- Right to receive information regarding our collecting and processing activities upon your request;
- Right to access certain personal information we maintain of you;
- Right to have your personal information corrected;
- Right to have your personal information deleted;
- Right to restrict or object to processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Right to your data portability;
- Right not to be subject to automated processing; and
- Right to withdraw your consent to data collection and processing.
If you would like to exercise your rights permitted by your local jurisdiction, please contact us, following the method provided in the “Contact Us” section. We will respond to your communication within a reasonably practical time, but no longer than a month. In case of any further delay, we will promptly notify you of the delay. Please note, in certain circumstances, some of your rights may not be applicable or exercisable.
The information collected and processed will be retained only as long as necessary to:
- Serve the purposes for which it was initially obtained;
- Comply with any applicable legal obligations;
- Comply with requests from public and government authorities;
- Fulfill our business purposes; and/or
- Enforce our terms and conditions.
We ask that you do not provide or disclose any sensitive personal information, except only on instances we specifically request, including:
- Racial or ethnic origin;
- Political opinions;
- Religious or philosophical beliefs;
- Trade union membership;
- Genetic data;
- Biometric data;
- Data concerning health or sex life; and
- Sexual orientation;
Our website is not intended for use of minors under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, we ask you to discontinue using the services on our website; if your child at an age under 16 has submitted personal information, please contact use and make a request for such information to be deleted, according to the method provided under “Contact Us” section.
Cookies and Other Devices
If you have any questions, comments, or requests regarding the Policy or the information EchoNous has collected, please contact us through Contact page, or write to:
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer
8310 154th Ave NE
Building B, Suite 200
Redmond, WA 98052, U.S.A.
You may also contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information“). Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
In particular, we collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||Name, address, telephone number, email address, location data||YES|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above directly from you from forms you complete or products and services you purchase as well as indirectly from you by observing your actions on our website.
Use of Personal Information
We may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- Comply with legal obligation;
- Respond to requests from public and government authorities, to the extent permitted by applicable law;
- Perform our service to you;
- Assist contracted third party to perform services to you;
- Protect your information;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Protect EchoNous’s rights, privacy, safety, or property; and
- Investigate actual or suspected illegal activities, such as fraud or breach.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your personal information by disclosing it to a third party for a specific business purpose. We only make these business purpose disclosures under written contracts that describe the purposes, require the recipient to keep the personal information confidential, and prohibit using the disclosed information for any purpose except performing the contract. We do not sell your personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. You have the following rights under the CCPA:
- You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the right to know”).
- You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the “right to delete”). To exercise your rights to know or delete, please Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days and respond to a verified consumer within forty-five 45 business days.
- Because we do not sell personal information, there is no “right to opt in” or “right to opt out”.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to the Policy
The Policy may be amended or updated without prior notice to you. We will indicate the most recently updated date at the bottom of the Policy. If you disagree with the changes you should cancel any account you have created by Contacting Us.
Effective Date: February 3, 2022